Firstly it is important for everyone to know these things about sugar before some Info I'm going to give you.....that sugar is NOT a 'Natural Food'.....and we should STAY CLEAR of the likes of Aspartame etc that is 10x more damaging to our health.
Sugars including white, brown and 'raw sugar' and even 'organic' actually undergo a Synthetic Process that separates the chemical bonds of the syrup found in sugar cane. The sugar crystals are actually manufactured through heating and mechanical and chemical processing that leaves it void of any nutrients....that applies to ALL sugars above. This finished product called sugar_ white, raw OR organic is anything but natural and in fact it is classed by true professionals as a toxic substance and an addictive drug with an Anti-Nutrient affect in our body …..compromising our physical health in ways we are not always aware of and damaging to Brain and Nerve Cells over time.
There are 3 different approaches here to help you overcome the Sugar-Craze. Watch them.
You will like the Videos on this Page
Everywhere these days, Sugar is out to get you...........Hey? Candy bars and sweets, soda pops, dessert recipes and packet cake mix? Even so-called Health bars adulterated with this substance called sugar! It's a World-wide Epidemic, more than ever before.......and so are the side effects, as it were_ the problems it causes your health, but no-one seems to know and no-one seems to beat the habit! There's a long train of people in bondage to it - you could say, who don't know the way out OR want the way out_ it's a very addictive,demanding substance. Commercials and checkouts don't make it any easier.
The following are number of Facts I have found in my research on the adverse affects of Sugar by various Health Professionals that will show you that sugar is not so sweet to the body.
CHECK OUT MY RESEARCH!
(in groups for your convenience)
1) Sugar can contribute to weight gain and obesity. It can also increase the body's fluid retention.
2) Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance - some hormones become under-active while others become over-active.
3) Sugar may cause dizziness or fatigue.
4) Sugar can exacerbate symptoms of PMS.
5) Sugar can cause headaches and migraine, depression.
6) Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function; the more you eat the more elasticity and function you lose.
7) Sugar can cause premature aging.
8) Sugar can impair the function of DNA - necessary for longevity.
9) Sugar can decrease HGH (Growth Hormone) that keeps us young. We need to find ways to replenish not diminish.
10) Sugar interferes with the absorption of Calcium and Magnesium - vital to our nervous system and metabolism to function properly and necessary for sleep.
11)Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood-stream - necessary for youthful skin and muscle-tone.
12) Sugar can change the structure of protein and the integrity of protein metabolism
that is an absolute must for a healthy body.
13) Sugar lowers the enzyme's ability to function - our body has a Nb of enzymes that are vital to our metabolism as a whole.
14) Sugar can cause Hypoglycemia (Low Blood Sugar) a common cause of unexplained weakness and irritability.
15) Sugar leads to Cancer of the breast, ovaries and pancreas in women, and also leads to Osteoporosis.
16) Sugar greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida (Yeast Infection) that affects our health in a Nb of ways.
17) Sugar contributes to a weakened defense against Bacterial Infection - a 'no no' for strong healthy women.
18) Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses in those using contraceptives.
"Let's Make these Treats Occasional"
1) Common cause of dental caries and periodontal problems - don't rely on fluoride.
2) Suppresses the Immune System - subseptibility to more colds etc.
3) Sugar can decrease HGH (Growth Hormone) - indespensable to healthy growth.
4) An unexpected cause of Food Allergies - so common these days.
5) Causes Hyperactivityso many parents battle with - Anxiety and Concentrationx8ifficulties and Crankiness in children.
6) Sugar can adversely affect children's school grades and also learning disorders.
7) SUGAR CAN WEAKEN EYESIGHT - so can excessive use of TV and PC.
8) Sugar leads to decreased glucose tolerance - may cause Diabetes & Obesity.
9) An unexpected cause of Myopia (Nearsightedness).
10) Sugar can cause drowsiness and decreased activity in some children.
11) Sometimes causing a rapid rise of adrenaline in others.
12) A high refined sugar diet can and does reduce learning capacity - be kind.
13) Sugar causes Eczema in some children.
14) Sugar is Addictive - and can set a not very good stage for Health Profile in future years. Also, best to discourage addictiveness in children and adolescents.
Mothers and Babies
1) Sugar dehydrates newborns (so be careful when breastfeeding).
2) Sugar can cause low birth-weight in babies - so the same applies to women during pregnancy. High Sugar intake can compromise your bay's Health Profile.
3) Sugar can affect pregnant women with toxemia.
4) Sugar given to premature babies can affect the amount of carbon dioxide they produce - so vital for life processes!
Sugar and Aging Factors
1) Sugar speeds up the process of Aging; causes Wrinkles and Gray Hair.
2) Sugar causes a loss of elasticity and function, the more sugar you eat the more
elasticity and function you lose!
3) SUGAR UPSETS THE MINERAL RELATIONSHIPS IN THE BODY.
4) Sugar can impair the structure of DNA - so necessary for Longevity!
5) Sugar can decrease HGH (Growth Hormone) that keeps us young. We need to find ways to replenish not diminish.
6) Sugar interferes with the absorption of Calcium and Magnesium - vital to our nervous system and metabolism to function properly and necessary for sleep.
7) Sugar can lower the amount of Vitamin E in the blood-stream - necessary for youthful skin and muscle-tone.
8) SUGAR CAN WEAKEN YOUR EYESIGHT.
9) Sugar can cause hormonal imbalance; some hormones become under-active while others become over-active.
10) Sugar can suppress the Immune System - you are only as young as your Immune System because it carries out several functions for the Integrity of your Health (mostly when you sleep).
11) Sugar upsets the Mineral Relationships in your body - the more balanced they are the younger you'll feel (along with other nutritional factors).
12) Sugar can produce an acidic digestive tract - this has a bearing on your State of Health. We need more Alkaline intake and less Acid intake!
13) A diet high in sugar reduces learning capacity - let's work at Sharpening our Faculties, especially for later years.
14) A Diet high in sugar can multiply Free Radicals and cause Oxidative Stress - nothing ages you quicker than a constant buildup of free radicals. Our body requires a healthy diet_ supplements alone will not deal effectively against free radicals.
15) Sugar can impair the structure of DNA (those good things in your favor)
16) Sugar can interfere with absorption of protein - so vital to your Health Integrity and youthfulness. In fact, sugar can change the structure of protein.
17) SUGAR CAN MAKE YOUR SKIN AGE BY CHANGING THE STRUCTURE OF COLLAGEN - Women so often go to great lengths to amend!
Sugar and the Elderly
1) Sugar can suppress the Immune System.
2) Sugar contributes to a weaker defense against bacterial infection.
3) Sugar can reduce HDL - the beneficial high density cholesterol) while elevating
LDL (low density bad cholesterol).
4) Sugar can increase the risk of corony heart desease.
5) Sugar can weaken your eyesight.
6) Sugar can increase ischemic heart desease.
7) Sugar can increase varicose veins.
8) Sugar can increase systolic blood pressure
9) Sugar can increase cardiovascular desease.
10) Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.
11) Sugar cancause cateracts.
12) Sugar can cause myopia (nearsightedness).
13) Sugar can cause constipation etc
14) Sugar can increase the risk of Alzheimers.
15) Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in the body.
16) Sugar causes loss of elasticity and function - the more you eat, the less elasticity.
17) Sugar can cause an acidic digestive tract.
18) Sugar can interfere with the absorption of protein - so vital.
19) Sugar can make tendons more brittle.
20) Sugar can cause dyspepsia and indigestion.
21) Highly refined sugar diet reduces learning capacity.
22) Highly refined sugar diet contributes to diabetes and parkinsons.
23) Highly refined sugar diet can cause depression.
24) Sugar can lead to dizziness.
Stronger Than Sugar: 7 Simple Steps to
Defeat Sugar Addiction,
Lift Your Mood and Transform Your Health
Sugar can cause you to struggle with diabetes, blood
pressure, mood swings, and inflammation. It can make your eating feel out of
control. Learn how to use everyday foods to change your brain and conquer sugar
addiction -- so you can transform your health, eliminate cravings completely,
and stop the binging.
PLEASE TAKE DUE CARE TO READ MY PAGE ON MSG AND ASPARTAME AND MISLEADING SWEETENERS. THIS IS VITAL IF YOU DECIDE AGAINST SUGAR. YOU NEED TO AVOID THE DANGERS OF ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS: THEY'RE PERILOUS!
Sweets are Very Addictive
Sugar is a Drug!
It is Not a food. Cane sugar goes through an unnatural process
that clashes with our body and is absolutely devoid of nutrients.
A Personal Story
Believe it or not, when I was young, I did not have much of an inclination towards sweets or desserts.................and I've always favored savory - especially spicy food! But I enjoyed the occasional mint or peppermint.. And at one time, in my late 20's I was introduced to Tic-Tacs (a very small packet of tiny sweets with concentrated sugar that came in 3 different flavors).As I said, I liked peppermint, and the taste was so refreshing.....I kept having more.... and next thing, I went from 1 or 2 packets to 8 packets a day! And honestly, if I was out of them, I would have to go out and get some - even if this meant going out at night, low on fuel, whatever and find a shop I had not run out of them! I actually did get very ill, physically after a few months! So Sugar is no friend, believe me!
"If one could add up all those
dollars spent on sweets and more sweets!"
Everyone has a weakness usually. Mine these days is Crystalized Ginger - nice and spicy! When I get some occasionally, I go for a small packet with the least sugar, dust them off as much as I can and ration them by placing the packet out of reach - in a spot that's inconvenient to get to. This usually works because it can remind you of a decision you've made "health before taste" whatever. My friend, if that is not possible, you could well have an addiction. Please try to get some help before it breaks your pocket or breaks your health! I WILL ADD A PAGE ON BREAKING HABITS SOON, SO YOU CAN FIND WAYS OF BEING KIND TO YOURSELF. AND IT WON'T BE JUST FOR THOSE WHO ARE ADDICTED IN SOME WAY. I THINK WE COULD ALL BENEFIT FROM SUCH INFORMATION AND WE WOULD LIKE OURSELVES BETTER. FRIENDS, YOU WOULD FEEL GREAT AFTERWARDS FOR HAVING ACHIEVED SOMETHING.
There is a Natural Sugar Replacement called XYLITOL that looks like sugar and tastes like sugar that actually BENEFITS your health in several ways that is available at health-stores and bulk buys on-line like Nirvana Health for those in Australia. And also a herb powder called STEVIA that is 200-300 x sweeter than sugar......aim for a good quality product that does'nt have a bitter after-taste.....and try not to be heavy-handed as it can spoil a recipe (there is a tiny measure-spoon provided). And there are books available at Amazon that specialize in recipes for Xylitol and Stevia. And of-course, an 'unprocessed' Natural Honey is to be preferred to sugar and synthetic sugars.....even maple-syrup. Honey is much better for your health - in moderation. NOTE: Please make sure that the Stevia product you buy is a pure form of stevia_ not containing stevia (with sneeky chemicals added). Stevia in excess is not good for the liver but is alright in moderation. Guard yourself and family from Synthetic Sugar Replacements. Manufacturers continue to make these products at our Health's expense. Governing bodies like FDA remain ignorant.
GOOD NEWS FOR DIABETICS: Xylitol actually by-passes the Pancreas and won't make
you ill........that's Good News for Dieters too - in moderation - it has about 1/2 the carbs to
that of sugar. There are two types of Xylitol: One is made from Corn Cobs and the other is from Birch Trees. The 1st one is the best (if it is Non GMO) otherwise, the 2nd one has been used in Finland - where it was discovered - and certain countries for it's health benefits. Yes, in moderation, it is noted for benefiting your health instead of causing deficits.
DO NOT EVEN HAVE XYLITOL IN EXCESS!!! BECAUSE WE ARE NOT MEANT TO HAVE ANY TYPE
OF SUGAR OR FRUIT SUGAR IN EXCESS - OUR BODY IS NOT REALLY EQUIPPED TO HANDLE IT.
BEWARE OF ALL ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS WITH THEIR MARKETING GUISES
LIKE NUTRASWEET, BALANCE, EQUAL etc ...and it's ALL for big-profits...they don't care about your health!!!